PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID-19 Return to Play Safety Plan PRIOR TO MAKING RESERVATIONS.
Click here to make a reservation to play with us!
(We do not accept court reservations)
Adults, All Levels Welcome
Join us for one of the fastest growing sports in the nation, Pickleball. This fun and social game is described as a combination of ping-pong, tennis, and badminton. Played on a small court with a low net, it uses whiffle balls and paddles. It is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast paced, competitive game for experienced players. Pickleball is FUN. Stay active with us, it is a great work out. We typically play doubles, 6 players to a court, splitting and rotating after wins.
Max 12 reservations per day. Outdoor Pickleball is by reservation only! Click here to make a reservation (maximum 3 days at a time). Your reservation is for a slot to play, not for a court.
Dates/Time: Tuesdays 11:00AM-1:00; Thursdays 10:00AM-12:00PM; Saturdays 9:00AM-11:00AM
Cost: $3 per day, exact change paid at check-in. Those who have the old punch cards may use them: 2 outdoor visits = 1 punch on old card.
Location: South Whidbey Sports Complex (soccer fields) at 5598 Langley Rd, Langley. The courts are painted in the SW parking lot. MAP
We’ve modified our pickleball program. Please review our safety plan for details, but some of the highlights/changes are:
- New outdoor location MAP
- Play is by online reservation only.
- Payment is $3 cash, exact change.
- Those who have old pickleball punch cards may use them (1 punch = 2 outdoor visits)
- Cloth face coverings must worn arrival/departure/sidelines
- 6-foot physical distancing required.
- New process for queuing up
- Maximum 18 reservations per day, no drop-ins. If we fill, please do join the waitlist.
- Players may only make 3 reservations at a time.
- In addition to self-monitoring, verbal health screening may required at check-in. Temp checks with a non-contact thermometer will likely be done.
- We will provide nets & balls.
- No loaner paddles will be available.
- paddles (no loaners)
- water bottles
- cloth face coverings
- hand sanitizer, seating for sidelines
- first aid supplies
- gloves (optional).
- It is recommended that players also bring sanitizing wipes.
- Temperature Check Participants must take their own temperature shortly before arriving at the program. Additional temperature checks with a non-contact thermometer may also be conducted at check-in. Stay home if you have a fever.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms (not attributable to another condition such as seasonal allergies) in the 14 days prior to the program such as: a fever of 100.4 or higher; cough; sore throat; chills; loss of taste or smell; muscle or body aches; respiratory illness or difficulty breathing; or headache. If you fall ill, please let us know. If you reply to one of our health screening questions in a way that needs more clarification, we’ll have you step to the side while we get the rest of the folks checked in, then chat with you.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Wear a cloth face covering at check-in and departure.
- Everyone should refrain from touching their faces.
- Privacy Upon arrival we may ask you some basic health questions about symptoms and exposure. If you would like to discuss anything in a more private way, please call us or email before the program starts.
- If we are made aware that a participant, volunteer or staff person tested positive for COVID-19, fellow participants and volunteers who have been exposed will be notified, while maintaining privacy.
Get a discount on pickleball gear!
Our Picklers can use a discount to receive 5% off everything at www.PickleballCentral.com. An additional 5% of your purchase will go to us in the form of an end-of-year gift certificate.
Club Name: South Whidbey Parks & Rec
Discount Code: CRSWhidbey