Bump, set, spike!
Youth Entering Grades K-7
Dive into summer volleyball with us! All the basic skills will be covered, and most important, all campers will learn to love the sport. Our camp instructors will consist of current and past South Whidbey High School coaches and players. The camp is designed for beginning to intermediate players, and will incorporate essential life lessons such as teamwork and sportsmanship.
Bring: Cloth face covering, athletic clothing, sneakers, water, snacks, knee pads (optional)
Location: South Whidbey High School Gyms (south end of campus)
Coaches: SWHS Head Coach Mandy Jones (email@example.com) and Assistant Coach Meggan Lubach, developed VolleyKids and have taken the energy and excitement of this great team sport and put it together into a fun-filled summer program with a positive atmosphere.
Date/Time: Mon-Thu | NEW DATES July 26-29 | 10am-Noon
Covid-19 Safety Plan:
- Temperature Check Participants must take their own temperature shortly before arriving at the program. Stay home if you have a fever. Additional temperature checks may be done on site.
- Stay home if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (not attributable to another condition such as seasonal allergies) in the 72 hours prior to the program such as: a fever of 100.4 or higher; cough; sore throat; chills; loss of taste or smell; muscle or body aches; respiratory illness or difficulty breathing; or headache. If you fall ill, please let us know. If you reply to one of our health screening questions in a way that needs more clarification, we’ll have you step to the side while we get the rest of the folks checked in, then chat with you.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- Keep your distance and maintain at least 6’ distance from others.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure. Refrain from touching your face.
- Cloth Face Coverings required. This includes parents/guardians. We know that the state has “re-opened”, but masks are still required in settings that focus on youth and indoors.
- Privacy Upon arrival we may ask you some basic health questions about symptoms and exposure. If you would like to discuss anything in a more private way, please call us or email before the program starts. If we are made aware that a participant, volunteer or staff person tested positive for COVID-19, fellow participants and staff who have been exposed will be notified, while maintaining privacy.
- Make sure your player is clear on physical distancing, and that they have a right to speak up or step back if they’re feeling unsafe. While playing, they may briefly come near a player.
- Make sure your player is clear on who’s picking them up, and who it’s ok to go home with. Please spread out at least 6’ from other households.