- Activity Guide
- Sign up for our
Register online! Register online! Register online!
Click here to register online.
- Registration for all open programs is currently
being accepted at the SWPRD office.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes unless otherwise
stated. All fees are due at the time of registration.
- Please Note: Registrations for all programs will only be accepted
at the SWPRD office.
- All classes/activities have a minimum and maximum enrollment.
- Registration is preferred three (3) working days in advance
to ensure class minimums are met.
- We reserve the right to cancel an activity if class minimums
are not met.
- There is a $25.00 service fee on all returned checks and declined
- Click here
for a GENERAL REGISTRATION FORM. Please do not use this form
when registering for rowing programs. Registration information on rowing programs is available at www.islandrowing.org.
- To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request (see item #4 below) and
return it to our office.
4 Different Ways to Register...
Send registration form and payment by check or credit card to:
South Whidbey Parks & Recreation
5475 Maxwelton Road
Langley, WA 98260
- Stop by our office:
South Whidbey Parks and Recreation Office
5475 Maxwelton Road, Langley
Monday - Thursday, 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fax completed registration form to:
Register online by clicking here.
Your registration will be processed the next business day. Please
Click here for the GENERAL
Individuals with or without disabilities may register for all
programs offered by South Whidbey Parks & Recreation District
provided program safety can be met. The District provides reasonable
accommodation for people with disabilities. Please contact the
SWPRD office three (3) weeks in advance of the program start date
to discuss accommodations. Reasonable accommodations will be determined
on a case by case basis.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee (Refund) Policy
- Full refunds will be given for all classes cancelled by SWPRD.
- Refunds requested and submitted in writing using the Refund Request Form before the early fee deadline date (or at least 5 business days before start of program if no early fee deadline) will be subject to a 10% service fee, with a minimum service fee of $10.
- Account credit requested and submitted in writing using the Refund Request Form before the early fee deadline date (or at least 5 business days before start of program if no early fee deadline) will be good for one calendar year
from issue date, for the full fee paid and will not be subject to a service fee.
- Refunds or account credit will not be issued if cancelled after deadline date or within 5 business days of program start.
- To request a refund, a Refund Request Form must be submitted
to the SWPRD office in writing. Verbal requests will not be honored. Forms are available at the SWPRD office or click here for a Refund Request Form.
Please be aware that refund requests may take up to 45 days
- Refunds will not be issued from an account credit.
- Refunds will not be issued for programs costing $10 or less
(unless cancelled by SWPRD).
- One day classes, trips or special events are not covered
under this policy (no refunds or account credit available).
- Certain contract programs, indicated with this symbol:§, may have their own refund policies. Contact the contractor directly to inquire about their specific refund policy.