Advance registration required. REGISTER HERE
Adults & Ages 14+ with an Adult
Yoga in the Park
Quick to adapt, Sarah offers imaginative and clear instruction in a uniquely authentic voice. Deeply curious, Sarah is a life-long learner and empathic connector who has been variously described as “an inspiring instructor” who “radiates kindness, not ego” and has “the vibe of a female Mr. Rogers.” Check our her offerings at www.betterbalance.us
Yoga in the Park offers whole-body fitness and fun while practicing mindful movement. Connect with your body and breath while getting stronger and develop better balance and flexibility. Yoga offers useful tools for managing stress and finding relaxation while making a full circuit of the body’s range of motion with standing postures, twists, backbends, forward folds and hip openers.
Schedule: Pop-Up Saturdays, next: August 21, 10-11am (additional days may be added)
Fee: $5 per day for IAC Members; $10 per day for General Public
Bring: Check in wearing a cloth face covering, yoga mat, bring hand sanitizer, water bottle, towel, and clothes you can move around in freely.
Rain-Outs: If the weather is looking iffy, please check your email for cancelation updates. If the weather doesn’t cooperate, we’ll cancel and options will be given for refunds/credits/transfers.
COVID-19 Safety and Health Screening:
- Temperature Check Participants must take their own temperature shortly before arriving at the program. Stay home if you have a fever.
- Stay home if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (not attributable to another condition such as seasonal allergies) in the 72 hours prior to the program such as: a fever of 100.4 or higher; cough; sore throat; chills; loss of taste or smell; muscle or body aches; respiratory illness or difficulty breathing; or headache. If you fall ill, please let us know. If you reply to one of our health screening questions in a way that needs more clarification, we’ll have you step to the side while we get the rest of the folks checked in, then chat with you.
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Keep your distance and maintain at least 6’ distance from others.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure. Refrain from touching your face.
- Cloth Face Coverings required at check-in and departure and while not engaged in vigorous and physically distant exercise.
- Privacy Upon arrival we may ask you some basic health questions about symptoms and exposure. If you would like to discuss anything in a more private way, please call us or email before the program starts. If we are made aware that a participant, volunteer or staff person tested positive for COVID-19, fellow participants and staff who have been exposed will be notified, while maintaining privacy.