Click here to register online.
- Registration for all open programs is currently being accepted at the SWPRD office.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes unless otherwise stated. All fees are due at the time of registration.
- Please Note: Registrations for all programs will only be accepted at the SWPRD office or through our online registration system.
- All classes/activities have a minimum and maximum enrollment.
- Registration is preferred three (3) working days in advance to ensure class minimums are met.
- We reserve the right to cancel an activity if class minimums are not met.
- There is a $25.00 service fee on all returned checks and declined credit cards.
- Click here for a GENERAL REGISTRATION FORM. Please do not use the General Registration Form when registering for Skyhawks or Challenger Sports programs as they only accept online registration through their respective websites.
- To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request (see Our Refund Policy below) and return it to our office.
4 Different Ways to Register…
Send registration form and payment by check or credit card to:
South Whidbey Parks & Recreation District
5475 Maxwelton Road
Langley, WA 98260
- Stop by our office:
South Whidbey Parks and Recreation Office
5475 Maxwelton Road, Langley
Monday – Thursday, 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fax completed registration form to:
Register online by clicking here.
Your registration will be processed the next business day. Please print clearly!
Click here for the GENERAL REGISTRATION FORM.
Individuals with or without disabilities may register for all programs offered by South Whidbey Parks & Recreation District provided program safety can be met. The District provides reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. Please contact the SWPRD office three (3) weeks in advance of the program start date to discuss accommodations. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case by case basis.
SWPRD is pleased to offer scholarships for youth and teen programs. Scholarship eligibility is based on income level and number of individuals in the household. Each application is evaluated individually and there is no guarantee that a scholarship will be awarded.
If approved, applicants will receive 50-100% up to $50.00 towards the program fee for a SWPRD program. There is a limit of one (1) scholarship per individual per quarter (3 month period). Scholarships are limited to individuals only. Groups and organizations are not eligible to apply. For more information, call Carrie at (360) 221-6788.
Click here for a SWPRD Scholarship Application
The Healthy Island Youth Initiative (HIYI) Committee is pleased to announce that it recently received generous donations from Island Thrift, Soroptimist International of Oak Harbor, and Wal-Mart, and an anonymous South Whidbey donor. These donations will
support ongoing efforts to keep organized healthy activities affordable for all local youth in Island County. The HIYI Scholarship Fund addresses these needs by helping cover the cost of registration fees, equipment and/or other expenses so that youth in Island County can participate in organized physical activities, regardless of their family’s economic status. For more information, contact Carrie at (360) 221-6788.
Click here for a Physical Activity HIYI Scholarship Application
Interested in Making a Scholarship Fund Contribution?
Donations to this fund may now be tax deductible. Donations to the scholarship fund may be made payable to South Whidbey Parks & Aquatics Foundation, and should be mailed to: PO Box 157, Freeland, WA 98249, with a note on the memo line directing it to the “HIYI Scholarship Fund”.
Our Refund Policy
- Full refunds will be given for all classes cancelled by SWPRD.
- Refunds requested and submitted in writing using the Refund Request Form before the early registration date (or at least 5 business days before start of program if no early registration deadline) will be subject to a 10% service fee, with a minimum service fee of $10.
- Account credit requested and submitted in writing using the Refund Request Form before the early fee deadline date (or at least 5 business days before start of program if no early fee deadline) will be good for one calendar year from issue date, for the full fee paid and will not be subject to a service fee.
- Refunds or account credit will not be issued if cancelled after deadline date or within 5 business days of program start.
- To request a refund, a Refund Request Form must be submitted to the SWPRD office in writing. Verbal requests will not be honored. Forms are available at the SWPRD office or click here for a Refund Request Form. Please be aware that refund requests may take up to 45 days to process.
- Refunds will not be issued from an account credit.
- Refunds will not be issued for programs costing $10 or less (unless cancelled by SWPRD).
- One day classes, trips or special events are not covered under this policy (no refunds or account credit available).
- Certain contract programs, indicated with this symbol:§, may have their own refund policies. Contact the contractor directly to inquire about their specific refund policy.