What can you do if you see a dog off leash on Parks property?

  • If the dog is alone without an owner, you can call Island County Animal Control at 360-240-5542
  • Call the sheriff’s office non-emergency line at 360-321-4400
  • If the dog is presenting an imminent threat to another dog or person, you can call 911 or if it isn’t an emergency.
  • Inform Parks staff so they can identify potential habitual offenders. You can visit or call the Parks and Recreation office.
    • 360-221-5484
    • 5475 Maxwelton Rd, Langley, WA
    • Office Hours
      • M-Th 8:30am-5:00pm
      • Fri 8:30am-4:30pm